Owner statements are a vital part of your property management business, but – especially if you manage a lot of properties – putting them all together at the first of the month can be a huge time suck.
But, if you’ve chosen LiveRez as your vacation rental software, this doesn’t have to be the case. LiveRez has instituted a number of time-saving features to take the hassle out of owner statements.
- With LiveRez, all of your properties are attached to one or more owners, and the commission splits are automatically figured.
- All your reservations rates, your taxes, your fees and other pertinent information from your reservations are automatically carried over to your respective owners.
- Any maintenance tasks or recurring costs logged in the work order system are also carried over.
- We also give you the option of handling your owner statements in bulk:
- You can process your owner statements in bulk
- You can bulk publish your owner statements to their respective owners’ online owner portals
- You can send notification emails to all of your owners, letting them know their statements are ready to view online
- And, you can send all of your owner statement information to QuickBooks through our real-time integration.
So, if you’re grueling over your owner statements at the beginning of next month, don’t get mad. Get LiveRez.
Learn More About LiveRez
LiveRez is the fastest growing vacation rental software provider for professional vacation rental managers. The company’s cloud-based, end-to-end platform offers fully integrated solutions for reservation management, trust accounting and online marketing, with high-ranking, high-conversion dynamic websites and an extensive affiliate marketing program. The company is a proud Gold Sponsor of the Vacation Rental Manager’s Association (VRMA).
Visit LiveRez.com to learn more:
Did you like this post?
Please consider “liking” it and sharing it on your social media channels via the buttons below. You can also follow us and get notifications of all new posts via the “Follow” button in the bottom right-hand part of the screen.