As competition increases, every day companies are moving toward niche marketing strategies. In the vacation rental industry more than ever, guests have specific needs. Owners have specific needs. And, these constituents are finding you through specific search terms.
Seeing this evolving trend, a few years ago LiveRez launched the practice of creating additional websites, called microsites, for its partners, so they could further target additional niches. These microsites come in addition to a partner’s main website, but are fully integrated into the partner’s existing reservation system.
That’s right: multiple websites, one reservation system.
Armed with additional websites, many LiveRez partners have been able to target specific niches and use this strategy to get search engine traffic, more bookings and attract more owners to their rental program.
Here are a few example of how partners have used microsites.
- Targeting different locations
- Targeting different communities within a location
- Targeting specific resorts
- Targeting specific condominium buildings or associations
- Targeting specific vacation types (fishing getaways, Disney vacations, romantic getaways)
There are many benefits to using microsites in a niche strategy.
- You can fine target specific keywords
- You can use a targeted approach to attract new owners (for example, pitching your services to a condo association and telling them they’d have their own website dedicated entirely to condos in that complex).
- Website content can be better optimized for the audience and, as a result, help increase your conversion rate.
To learn more about LiveRez microsites, visit LiveRez.com/microsites or call us at (800) 343-2891.
Learn More About LiveRez
LiveRez is the fastest growing vacation rental software provider for professional vacation rental managers. The company’s cloud-based, end-to-end platform offers fully integrated solutions for reservation management, trust accounting and online marketing, with high-ranking, high-conversion dynamic websites and an extensive affiliate marketing program. The company is a proud Gold Sponsor of the Vacation Rental Manager’s Association (VRMA).
Visit LiveRez.com to learn more:
| Did you like this post?
Please consider “liking” it and sharing it on your social media channels via the buttons below. You can also follow us and get notifications of all new posts via the “Follow” button in the bottom right-hand part of the screen.