In this industry, a strong digital marketing plan is essential. But in reality, between delivering amazing guest stays, dealing with your owners, and managing your team, it can be tough to dedicate the time needed to do it well. Just finding the time to vet marketing agencies and pick one you trust to help you out is difficult.
The LiveRez team wanted to take some of that work off your plate, so we've spent the last few months interviewing marketing teams to find a company that not only offers best-in-class digital marketing services, but also really values partnership the way LiveRez does. We finally found someone you're really going to love.
We are so excited to announce our new preferred partner for online marketing services: Blizzard Internet Marketing! Here are just a few of the reasons we felt Blizzard was a great fit for our partners:
- Blizzard has 20 years of experience in the lodging industry. One size definitely does not fit all when it comes to marketing. Blizzard understands the specific challenges that vacation rental businesses face.
- Blizzard does it all under one roof. From SEO and PPC to email marketing and social media. While you focus on your core business, they'll create and execute on a customized marketing plan that works together to get you the best results.
- Digital marketing is their bread and butter. That means you'll be working with a team that is laser focused on keeping up with industry trends and utilizing proven methods to get you results.
PODCAST: Get to Know Blizzard
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/338192251" params="color=09375a&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="150" iframe="true" /]
We sat down with Susan Blizzard herself to get her tips on easy (and free!) ways you can get past guests to stay with you again and again:
- (9:13) - Do less work and spend less money by turning past guests into repeat guests.
- (10:21) - People buy from people. You're not renting a property. You're selling someone a dream.
- (12:25) - The competitive advantage for property managers is your local expertise and personal connection with the guest.
- (14:25) - Case study: A property manager's exclusive offer to past guests generated 18 new bookings!
- (19:39) - Referrals always work best when it's a win-win-win for all three parties - your company, the referrer and the referee.
- (21:55) - Some of the highest email open rates come from newsletters and area updates like new restaurants, etc.
- (25:28) - Your booking calendar could be completely full without ever getting another new traveler. Period.
- (28:02) - If guests book through one of the OTAs, they have no real connection with you. It's like saying that you bought your plane ticket from Expedia. Create that connection through thoughtful content marketing.
Work with the Blizzard Team!
Set up some time to talk with the Blizzard team about how they can deliver results for you. Just email email@example.com and let them know you're ready to learn more!
Learn More About LiveRez
LiveRez is the most widely used software platform for professional vacation rental managers. The company’s cloud-based, end-to-end platform offers fully integrated solutions for reservation and property management, websites with online bookings, trust accounting, CRM, housekeeping and maintenance, reporting, reviews and more.
At LiveRez, we take our partnership with each and every one of our property managers seriously. We believe in the power of community and teamwork, and, together with our partners, we win as a team.
Visit LiveRez.com to learn more:
|Did you like this post?Please consider "liking" it and sharing it on your social media channels via the buttons below. You can also follow us and get notifications of all new posts via the "Follow" button in the bottom right-hand part of the screen.|