Northridge Vacation Rentals
Location: Sandpoint, ID
Quick Quote: “LiveRez was amazing at helping us get started from the beginning – not just with our website and reservation system, but with our whole business. They helped us with tips on best practices, and just went above and beyond anything I ever expected.”
The town of Sandpoint in Northern Idaho is a special place. If you don’t believe that, check out its impressive resume.
- Named “most beautiful small town in American” by USA Today and Rand McNally
- Named “best adventure town” by National Geographic
- Named one of Travel & Leisure magazine’s “prettiest winter towns”
- Named “Best Old House Neighborhood” by This Old House
- Named No. 1 SkiTown in the US by Rand McNally
- Local ski resort SchweitzerMountain named “Best-Kept Secret” by Ski Magazine
- The list goes on…
With a small population of around 8,000 people, Sandpoint is somewhat of a throwback to a simpler time.
That’s what makes it such a perfect fit for Jeremy Brown and Northridge Vacation Rentals. Like the town it manages properties in, Northridge Vacation Rentals is not huge, but growing. It’s inherit value is not in the quantity of homes it manages, but in the care it puts into each one and the level of service it offers every guest.
You see, Brown follows a very simple rule in managing homes – call it the golden rule of property management. He manages each house like he would if it was his own. Continue reading