LiveRez would like to thank all of the many partners who came out in droves to the 2013 VRMA Annual Conference. This year’s conference was the biggest in the history of VRMA with over 900 vacation rental professionals attending.
Here are a few highlights from the conference:
- According to VRM Intel, LiveRez was the most used vacation rental software among conference attendees for the second straight year.
- More than 100 LiveRez partners attended, and the 38 companies using LiveRez at the conference comprised nearly a quarter of all the vacation rental management companies attending the event.
- LiveRez had the opportunity to meet with many of its partners for the LiveRez Reception. Thank you again to all of you that attended. It was amazing to connect with so many partners in person.
- Once again, LiveRez won the coupon code competition, meaning it recruited more new attendees to the conference than any other vendor.
- LiveRez Director of Sales and Marketing Tyler Hurst created a lot of buzz at the conference with his VRMA session on “The Fundamentals of Successful Online Bookings.”
- And, Wednesday LiveRez CEO Tracy Lotz addressed the VRMA membership, giving one of the most captivating speeches at the event.
Here are a few pictures from the event:
Once again, we’d like to thank all of the managers that made the trip to Nashville. This year’s conference was truly a success.
Learn More About LiveRez
LiveRez is the fastest growing vacation rental software provider for professional vacation rental managers. The company’s cloud-based, end-to-end platform offers fully integrated solutions for reservation management, trust accounting and online marketing, with high-ranking, high-conversion dynamic websites and an extensive affiliate marketing program. The company is a proud Gold Sponsor of the Vacation Rental Manager’s Association (VRMA).
Visit LiveRez.com to learn more:
Did you like this post?
Please consider “liking” it and sharing it on your social media channels via the buttons below. You can also follow us and get notifications of all new posts via the “Follow” button in the bottom right-hand part of the screen.