One of the newer features of LiveRez owner statements is the ability to add a “reserve” for owners. Basically, these “reserves” allow you to hold funds owed to owners in a reserve and then apply those funds to future owner statements.
Let’s say an owner is owed $3,000 one month, and you transfer $1,000 of it to the reserve. The owner is then only paid $2,000 that month. In a future month, where the owner may have incurred higher costs and/or saw lower revenue, you could then apply some or all of that $1,000 to their owner statement. This new option helps ensure that even in an owner’s worst month, they’ll have a positive balance on their statement.
This is just one handy feature of the LiveRez owner statements. LiveRez owner statements are packed with time-saving features to make producing your statements each month faster and more efficient.
- LiveRez owner statements are comprehensive and easy to create
- You can create statements monthly, yearly and based on custom date ranges
- LiveRez’s bulk processing utility lets you process, create, publish and notify owners of statements in mass
- You can set up recurring costs to be automatically added to owner statements each month
- You can quickly add one-time fees to owner statements
- Fees and expenses from other parts of the system (i.e. work order expenses) can be automatically added to statements
- And, you can even optionally make pre-split deductions from owner income
To learn more about how LiveRez can help make your vacation rental business more efficient and help you get more bookings, call us at (800) 343-2891 or email Sales@LiveRez.com.
Learn More About LiveRez
LiveRez is the fastest growing vacation rental software provider for professional vacation rental managers. The company’s cloud-based, end-to-end platform offers fully integrated solutions for reservation management, trust accounting and online marketing, with high-ranking, high-conversion dynamic websites and an extensive affiliate marketing program. The company is a proud Gold Sponsor of the Vacation Rental Manager’s Association (VRMA).
Visit LiveRez.com to learn more:
Did you like this post?
Please consider “liking” it and sharing it on your social media channels via the buttons below. You can also follow us and get notifications of all new posts via the “Follow” button in the bottom right-hand part of the screen.